Today’s interview is with Meteorologist Sean Sublette! With all of the hurricanes, wildfires, polar vortexes happening across the US, I thought it’d be interesting to bring on a Meteorologist to talk about what a day in their life is like!
Sean shares: what it was like to work as a local network meteorologist and how those days different than the work he does now at Climate Central, his thoughts on climate change and how we can do small, incremental things to have a positive impact on our environment, what exactly is a polar vortex and how it actually plays into climate change, the margin of error in his job and how he handles criticism and so much more!
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Day in the Life of a Meteorologist | Sean Sublette
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- What it’s like to work as a local network meteorologist.
- Sean’s thoughts on climate change and how it’s related to polar vortexes.
- What a polar vortex actually is and what causes it.
- Incremental changes you can make in your life to have a positive impact on our environment.
- What he struggles with the most in his career.
- Misconceptions people have about meteorologists.
Links to resources
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.