Affiliate disclaimer: Heads up! There are affiliate links in these show notes. What that means is if you click on a link and then make a purchase, I make a small percentage of money because I referred you. This comes at no additional cost to you. I only share products and resources that I trust and that I know will help you in your business. Grateful for your support!
On today’s show, I have John Lee Dumas, host of the Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast.
I’m honored JLD decided to come onto the show to share what a day in his life is really like!
John and I met at Podcast Movement earlier this year and were chatting, of course about podcasts. I was telling him the premise behind mine and he loved it! He’s very into morning routines and being his most productive self so I had to invite him on to share.
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Day in the Life of John Lee Dumas, Host of the Entrepreneurs on Fire Podcast
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- John Lee Dumas’ typical morning routine.
- How John Lee Dumas prioritizes the variety of projects and tasks he’s consistently working on.
- One piece of advice he would offer listeners that will help you increase your productivity, discipline, and focus in each individual day.
- How you can have the best day ever every day.
- His most and least favorite parts of his day.
John Lee Dumas is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award-winning podcast where he interviews inspiring Entrepreneurs every Monday and drops value bombs every Thursday. With over 2000 episodes, 1.3 million listens every month, and seven-figures of annual revenue, JLD is just getting started. Visit EOFire.com to set YOUR Entrepreneurial journey ON FIRE!
Key takeaways from this episodeThere's something mental about seeing the sun rising out of the ocean that I feel like I got a jumpstart on the day. - @johnleedumas on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet My mornings are my creative time. That's when I'm working on projects that really take a lot of energy. - @johnleedumas on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet Tasks will expand to the time that you allot them. Period. End of story. - @johnleedumas on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet Whenever I find myself with more than four priorities, I pull back and say I have too much on my plate. - @johnleedumas on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet
Links to resources
Follow John Lee Dumas:
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!