Today’s minisode I’m sharing my thoughts on having a life purpose and what to do when you feel like you don’t have one.
I feel like in today’s society, it’s pushed on us to figure out our “life’s purpose” otherwise we’re not living up to our potential. The fact is, sometimes you’re going through a time in your life when it’s hard to know what your exact “purpose” is and that’s totally okay!
Tune in to hear my thoughts on the matter. I’d love to hear your thoughts too. Feel free to hit me up on Twitter or Instagram.
Thoughts on Having a Life Purpose & What To Do When You Feel Like You Don’t Have One
Links to resources
- Day in the Life of Amber Lilyestrom
- Day in the Life of Brittney Lynn
- How to Set Fear Aside & Do It Anyways
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.