This week I chatted with Emily Mills who is obviously a creative and artistic genius. I made it clear how much I lack the skills to draw or be artistic in any sort of way, but after last week’s minisode about stopping myself from saying that I “can’t” do something, I’m trying to change my language and how I speak about my drawing skills.
I then started looking into how drawing can positively impact your days — and boy, I found a lot of research on this!
Tune in to find out how drawing can boost your mood and positively impact your day to day life!
Let’s Boost Our Moods by Drawing!
Links to resources
- Day in the Life Minisode – What’s Something You Feel Like You Can’t Do
- Psychology Today – Drawing is a Simple Way to Improve Your Mood
- Very Well Mind – What is Art Therapy
- Very Well Mind – How To Relieve Stress with Art Therapy
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.