Today’s minisode we’re talking about credit card points!
The interview with Brandon was super insightful and helpful for me as a newbie to maximizing credit card points.
We’ve never really put time or energy into figuring out the best credit cards to use for the life we want to lead but that’s all changing this year!
I’ve even dubbed 2019 my “year of credit card points” 😂
In this episode, I’m sharing exactly what my husband and I plan on doing this year to fully maximize credit card points, which cards we’re going after this year, our “why” behind why we want to maximize our points and next and more.
How We Are Maximizing Our Credit Card Points This Year & How You Can Too
Links to resources
- Finance Buzz
- Finance Buzz Facebook group
- Info on the Southwest Companion card for 2019
- Southwest companion card
- Day in the Life Facebook group
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.