Hey, hey welcome back to the Day in the Life podcast!
Today’s interview is with Brandon Neth who is the Audience Growth Manager for a website called FinanceBuzz.com. I had never actually heard of this website before, shockingly, but of course I became quickly obsessed because y’all know I love talking about personal finance!
Brandon is a super interesting guy: he’s been to 64 countries, all 7 wonders of the world, 6 continents and have flown over 550 times. He credits it all to points, miles, frugality, FIRE… and last but certainly not least, his wife.
During our conversation, we talk about how he got started living the nomadic life, advice for people who also want to live a digital nomadic life, tips on how listeners can maximize their travel points and miles, what the LEAN fire movement is and his tips on how you can follow those principles.
Guys, I was taking COPIOUS notes during this episode. Brandon and ended up talking for over an hour after our recording!
Super great episode with an awesome guy and I’m excited for you guys to tune in.
If you want to join in on the conversation with other Day in the Life listeners, head on over to Facebook to join our private Facebook group!
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Day in the Life of Brandon Neth, Audience Growth Manager for FinanceBuzz.com
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How Brandon and his wife started living the nomadic lifestyle.
- Advice he would give to listeners who also want to live the digital nomadic lifestyle.
- The common misconception about how many credit cards you can have open and it not hurt your credit
- How listeners can maximize their travel points/miles.
- What the FIRE movement is and how the lean FIRE movement is different.
- The best credit card to get if you want to maximize your points.
- 3 big mistakes you can make when trying to maximize your credit card points and how to avoid them.
- Why my husband and I got turned down from doing our debt free scream on Dave Ramsey’s show.
Links to resources
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.