Affiliate disclaimer: Heads up! There are affiliate links in these show notes. What that means is if you click on a link and then make a purchase, I make a small percentage of money because I referred you. This comes at no additional cost to you. I only share products and resources that I trust and that I know will help you in your business. Grateful for your support!
On today’s show, I have Bobbi Rebell who is a Certified Financial Planner and host of the Financial Grownup Podcast.
Bobbi and I first met at a conference last year called FinCon and actually the week that this episode goes out I’ll be at the 2018 FinCon conference and will be seeing Bobbi again!
We both come from the media world and I was so excited to invite her onto the podcast to share what a day in her life is like.
Bobbi and I chat about what being a financial grown-up means to her, how listeners can live a financially free life, personal finance mistakes people make often, one thing she would have done when she was younger to set herself up for financial success, what investments she would suggest you start making now (and it’s probably NOT what you think), and so much more!
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Bobbi Rebell | Host of the Financial Grownup Podcast
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- One piece of advice she’d give to listeners on how to live financially free life.
- What investments you should be making now to help yourself in the future.
- One thing she wishes she would have done when she was younger that would have set herself up for financial success.
- Personal finance mistakes she sees people make often.
- What she finds most nourishing about her career.
- The struggles she has in her career as a Certified Financial Planner.
- What being a financial grown-up means to her.
Key takeaways from this episodeI think financial freedom means that you are feeling in control of your money. - @bobbirebell on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet It's about not putting your head in the sand and ignoring it. It's about facing challenges head on. - @bobbirebell on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet Whitespace is really important. Have breaks in between where you don't have too many things clustered together. - @bobbirebell on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @brittneyllynn Click To Tweet
Links to resources
- Marriage, Kids, & Money podcast hosted by Andy Hill
- Beyond the Dollar podcast hosted by Garrett Philbin & Sarah Li Cain
- So Money with Farnoosh podcast hosted by Farnoosh Torabi
- Her Money podcast hosted by Jean Chatzky
- The Stacking Benjamins Show podcast hosted by Joe Saul-Sehy
- UpFirst podcast
- The Daily podcast
- Pop Culture Happy Hour podcast
- Online Marketing Made Easy podcast hosted by Amy Porterfield
- Debt Free Guys
- 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam
- Broadway Roulette
- Erica Keswin Spaghetti Project
- The Banker’s Wife by Kristina Alger
- Subway Girls by Susie Orman Schnall
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google PlayLeave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.