Today’s interview is with Amanda Amato who is an Interior Designer. If you know me personally or have been to my home, you already know how much I NEEDED this interview.
Amanda serves both residential and commercial clients throughout the U.S., both in person and online. She is a certified Design Psychology Professional and specializes in “happy interiors” that support people starting a new chapter of life. She has a decade of experience and guys…get ready to decorate the heck out of your house with her tips.
During our conversation, we talk about how cost-effective ways to spruce up your home, how to figure out your design style, mistakes people make when designing their home, advice for people who have NO clue where to start (aka me), how she got started in the industry and advice for any aspiring interior designers out there!
As always, I’d love to invite you to join the Day in the Life podcast Facebook group to connect with other listeners, tune in to exclusive live videos from yours truly, a heads up on upcoming guests and more!
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Day in the Life of Amanda Amato, Interior Designer
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- Advice she would give to someone who has no clue where to start with decorating their home.
- One mistake she sees people make when designing their home and how to avoid it.
- Cost-effective ways you can spruce up your home.
- What your wardrobe can tell you about your interior design style.
- How to figure out your “design style” for your home.
- One piece of advice she’d offer to any aspiring interior designers listening.
What people find most surprising about her career.
Amanda Amato is the Founder and Principal Designer behind AMA Designs & Interiors, a design firm serving residential and commercial clients throughout USA. As a certified Design Psychology Professional, Amanda specializes in “happy interiors” that support people starting a new chapter of life. Whether it is your starter home or forever home, your environment should be a reflection of you and meet your needs—even if it’s temporary. With a decade of industry experience, Amanda creates intentional homes that elevate your living space and your headspace.
Links to resources
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.