Day in the Life of Alexis Teichmiller | ConvertKit Manager
Show notesIn today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How Alexis got started working for ConvertKit.
- Why it’s important to Alexis to share not only the great parts of her life but also the vulnerable parts of her life, her relationships, and anxiety.
- What image management is and why we need to let it go.
- Her tips on how other people start to feel more comfortable with sharing their vulnerabilities.
- The best part about working at ConverKit and her experience working for a completely remote company.
- How she prioritizes her side hustle passions and a full-time job plus advice she would give others who want to do the same.
- Her biggest struggles and misconceptions about her career.
- Her 3 non-negotiable travel items she can’t live without.
Key takeaways from this episodeI always say I want people who are going to cheer me on, call me out and call me up. - @alexisteich on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @Brittneyllynn Click To Tweet There was this moment I had decide: who do I want to be? Do I want to be me? Or do I want to be the woman that people think I am? - @alexisteich on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @Brittneyllynn Click To Tweet I don't believe in work-life balance. Something will always be out of equilibrium. - @alexisteich on the Day in the Life podcast hosted by @Brittneyllynn Click To Tweet
Links to resources
- Social Media Marketing World Conference
- 5 Minute Journal
- Day in the Life BuzzFeed Editor Rachel Wilkerson Miller
- Travel packing cubes
- Deeper Life podcast
How to subscribe, review, and help the showLike the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
#DITLpodcastIf you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests. Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners! Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!
Day in the Life podcast newsletter
Stay up-to-date on the Day in the Life podcast, plus access the free Facebook group!
Note: By entering your name and email address you will be signing up for my email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.