Affiliate disclaimer: Heads up! There are affiliate links in this blog post. What that means is if you click on a link and then make a purchase, I make a small percentage of money because I referred you. This comes at no additional cost to you. I only share products and resources that I trust and that I know will help you in your business. Grateful for your support!
Today’s interview is perhaps a polarizing one…but honestly I learned SO much from this interview so I hope you’ll listen before making any judgments.
This week’s interview is with Demiana Dacosta who is an exotic dancer. Demiana actually pitched me the idea and if you’ve been a longtime listener you clearly know that I have not had on anyone anywhere near this background so I thought it was a great opportunity to broaden not only my understandings of this career, but yours too.
Demiana and I talk about how she got started in her career as an exotic dancer, what her family/friends/and boyfriend think of her in this career, the many misconceptions and stereotypes about the industry, what a typical shift looks like, what the pay structure is for dancers, and a lot more.
I really enjoyed my conversation with Demiana and I’m excited for you guys to tune in and learn too.
As always, I’d love to invite you to join the day in the life podcast Facebook group so connect with other listeners and we can talk about this interview…I’m sure there will be opinions and I welcome them!
Excited for you to tune in and hope you enjoy!
Day in the Life of Demiana Dacosta | Exotic Dancer
In today’s episode, you’ll find out:
- How Demiana got started as an exotic dancer.
- What she struggles with the most in her career as a dancer.
- What her family/friends/and spouse thinks of her being an exotic dancer and how it affects her personal relationships.
- The misconceptions & stereotypes people have about being an exotic dancer.
- The payment structure for exotic dancers.
- What a typical shift looks like.
Links to resources
How to subscribe, review, and help the show
Like the show? There are several ways you can help!
- Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Play
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews help for two reasons: 1) Most importantly, I get to know you, the listener, and what content you enjoy the most. 2) The more reviews the podcast has, the better chance it has at getting in front of new listeners.
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re diggin’ the podcast, I’d love for you to use the #DITLpodcast hashtag to connect with other listeners and let us know what a day in your life is really like!
Want more? Sign up for the email newsletter!
Be the first to know when there is a new episode out and get the inside scoop on all of the guests.
Also, join the Facebook group to interact with guests and other listeners!
Thanks so much for tuning in. See ya next week!